Monday, September 01, 2008

Back log

I am a {little} behind in my photographs. I just downloaded a ton of photos from my camera, dating back to August 15th. So instead of posting a huge overwhelming (for me) post of photos, I am going to take the next few days to play catch up.

Enjoy these photos from August 15th!


Aug. 15-Madeline loves all of the Olympic pool events. I think this was one of Dara Torres' races. As soon as they started swimming she ran up to the TV and started laughing and smiling.

Aug. 15- It was adorable. Look at that smile! She is going to be a fish just like her mommy and daddy.

Aug. 15- Later that day we were watering the plants and ended up with an impromptu water party. She was so funny playing with the hose. At first she didn't want to get wet, but about 2 minutes later she was drenched and trying to "drink" the spraying water!

Aug. 15

Aug. 15
mg

1 comment:

j&j said...

I'm sure you hear it all the time, but that's not often enough:

Your child is seriously gorgeous!! Look at those ringlets! :) I could just eat her up. :)