Monday, September 22, 2008

3 pounds

That is how much weight Madeline lost when I changed her diaper this morning. I guess drinking two full sippy cups of liquid before bedtime will do that to you.

Not much going on today. Kevin and I are battling some sort of illness. Kevin more so than me. He is off at work and I hope he is doing ok. He was pretty miserable overnight with a sore throat and major head ache. I have a tamer version of the same. I am here taking care of Maddy Lou today. She is happily watching Sesame Street while I want to plug my ears with cotton, now that Elmo is on. I really despise that squeaky little whinny voice. And don't even get me started on Mr. Noodle.

I have a load of laundry to do and the house is a wreck, so I guess that is how I will spend my day. That and I have four lesson plans to prepare! Did I mention that I am taking on a fourth class in two weeks?!?! Yep, I'm crazy.

Happy Monday everyone... let's roll.

mg

5 comments:

notawritersfather said...

Hey... Stop dissin' The Noodle. I love that guy! And Mrs. Noodle? She is now starring on "Pushing Daisies" on ABC after some serious Broadway stuff and a stint on "West Wing". Mr. Noodle has done ok for himself, too. Great guest shot on "Law and Order", played a lawyer on "Boston Legal", so don't be dissin the noodle.

mGk said...

How in the world to you know so much about the Noodles?!? I think you are crazy... totally crazy.

bridget said...

that weight loss info....TMI.

Molly said...

Bridget's just jealous she can't lose 3 lbs. just by changing her clothes.

bridget said...

no, i don't think it was the clothes...but i have heard of others who have lost, oh say about 8 lbs, the way madeline did! again, TMI.