Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

I am a really poor speller. For that reason alone I hate Wed-nes-days. Now that I got that off my chest I feel better.

**********
Normally the bop-oo is reserved for bed time only. But on Saturday Maddy found one under her bed and brought it out into the living room. I caught this moment and it is now one of my favorite photos of her. Look at those curly locks and big lovely eyes. She really is an amazing little love isn't she?!?

June 28
**********
Madeline is so curious about everything. On Sunday night she kept looking to her grandparents watering can. Just to see if there was anything inside. How cute is she?! (And how pink are those pants! Whoa!)

June 29
**********
Scott and Becky are in town for the holiday and we have spent time with them every day since they got home. On Monday Kev and Scott got out the RC cars and raced them around the island in the subdivision. Kevin is thrilled to have his best friend home for the week. None of us are getting any sleep! (It is a good thing really...) I got a really good photo of Madeline that night, but I have special plans for it so I am not going to post it now. Try back tonight or tomorrow and I may have finished my project... (that is a tease so you will come back!)

June 30

June 30
mg

No comments: