Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy, busy, busy.

I feel like I have been running around all day long. Up at 8am with Madeline. Dressed, fed and out the door to run errands with Poppy.

Target. Best Buy. Creve Coeur Camera.

Back to mom and dad's to unload my old camera bag to give to them and load up my new green beautiful monstrosity of a bag. (Got a new toy last week, which I have been meaning to post about and just haven't..., and needed something larger than the bag we had.)

Then lunch with Mom, Dad and Buddy (Madeline, too.) Weird to have my "family" together for lunch. (without Kevin and/or Kathy) It has been years since that happened.

Off to FU to make copies of my syllabus for the class I start teaching tomororow. Did I mention I am teaching again this semsester?!?! So excited, sort of nervous.

Back home for nap. I was going to blog, but I was distracted by dinner plans and Days. (I know, I know, I shouldn't watch stories)

Up from nap. Kevin home. Dinner. Playtime. Bed time (for Maddy). Ironing. Cleaning. Folding laundry. Blogging. Now I am going to bed!

No photos this post. I haven't downloaded them to the PC. If I can squeeze it in tomorrow I will post them for sure.

Sorry this post was so random. I just felt the need to blog but don't have the energy to make coherent thoughts string together.

mg

No comments: