Monday, July 28, 2008

Source of Dissapointment

Yes. That is me.

I won't have photos for you tonight. And probably not tomorrow either. Now before you cry out in sadness, throw your self on the floor whining in desperation for a glorious post from mgk please let me assure you that THIS IS NOT MY CHOICE!

This morning when I posted I had internet service. About an hour later I got online to send an e-mail and I didn't have service. As a matter of fact we don't have phone service either. (Or U-verse cable.) I feel totally cut off from the world! Our neighbors have service so it looks like it is just us without it. Of course we haven't seen anyone out in the 'hood working to fix it either. Argh.

When I called AT&T I was told it was a system problem and it should be fixed between 8am and 7pm on the 29th. That. Is. Tomorrow. Double Argh.

So until we get it all squared away I am out of luck. And so are you.
I leave you with a photo of Madeline from July '07. (I am on my parent's computer and this is what I can find!) Isn't she cute?!?!


mg

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am sorry! I just hadn't made it here yet to figure out what the source of your disappointment was.

notawritersfather said...

For those who are concerned:
We have three computers at our disposal. Two of them are laptops, and that is where all the baby, toddler and growed-up-to-the-minute pics of Maddy live. Maureen was on the dinosaur desk-top that won't allow us to hook memory devices through the usb port, so the beast has few pictures of our oh-so-cute Maddy. We really have every picture we have ever taken, recieved, or stolen from Mo. I mean... look at the kid! How could we NOT have pictures?