Monday, July 28, 2008

Slacker

I have been slacking in my posting over the past week or so. I guess I just don't feel like I have much to say.

I read so many blogs that are so clever. The authors are either really great writers, or incredibly clever crafters. I feel like any thing I would post would just be a lame attempt to match their wit and creativity. So I just don't post.

I will promise though that by the end of the day today I will post again. I can't promise that it will be clever or even creative.

Jodie , over at Jodified, challenged her readers to take photos of the not so pretty parts of life (dirty dishes, crying babies, etc.) so I will attempt to answer her call. As painful as that may be.

And of course there will be photos of our adorable little girl!

Check back!

mg

2 comments:

Mystic Thistle said...

Don't feel like that! I really like your blog!

mGk said...

Thank you Christy! I really like your blog too!