Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rumdrum Ramblers


My cousin Ryan is a member of a local band called the Rumdrum Ramblers. Because I am not nearly as hip as they are I am at a loss as to how you would describe their music so I will borrow from their MySpace site and say that they sound like "PreWar-rag-MaxwellStreet style-HeyLordyMamaMamaGetUp&Go stompin'-ass blues". Any way you cut it, they are really good. Saturday night they played at a benefit event for Ryan's aunt who has been dealing with some pretty serious medical issues in the past few months. A bunch of my family members went to hear Ryan and help a good cause. Check out their MySpace page here.

I love this photo. Madeline was dancing so she is all out of focus!

My Cousin, Ryan

The Rumdrum Ramblers
Joey, Ryan and Matt
mg

1 comment:

bridget said...

HEY LORDY MAMMA MAMMA I LOVE THESE GUYS! (well maybe i'm prejudiced)