Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Back online, for now.

Although my laptop is charged now, I know that at some point my mother is going to need her charger back. So until then I will be back in business.

I could use this to my advantage though... "If you want to see photos and videos of your grandbaby while you are working during the day you are just going to have to let me keep your charger. I promise not to let my cat eat it."




Hope you enjoyed a momentary giggle break. Now back to work you!

mg

3 comments:

Molly said...

Now that's adorable... but not nearly long enough! It turns out dad's charger works with my computer, so there's no rush in getting it back to me. Of course, that's not a LONG TERM solution... but I'm willing to share. :)

Now... Post More!!

mGk said...

I promise not to let the cat eat it.

Molly said...

Where are my Thursday pics?? eh? There's a price to pay for my power cord. Get on it!