Thursday, June 05, 2008

Haunted

Pictures this afternoon. Promise. Until then...

I have been thinking about my Grandma Opal a lot lately. I don't know why really. Thoughts of her just creep into my head at the weirdest times. I used to spend a lot of time at her house in the summer, swimming and eating strawberries and tomatoes fresh out of her garden. I guess this time of year has been missing that since she passed away 11 years ago. (I can't believe it has been THAT LONG!)

When I miss her, I listen to this song by Tanya Stephens.



While living in Norway I heard this song on MTVeuro a lot. I love this song. It is times like these that I really wish she would come back to haunt me.

mg

3 comments:

Molly said...

Watch out what you wish for! Nah... if she coulda, she already woulda... she loved you that much. She lives on in your heart. I know she does. :)

Unknown said...

She is always with you and she is very proud of you :)

notawritersfather said...

Maybe there is a Grannygarden in Maddy's future... Who knows?