Sunday, June 29, 2008

2nd cousins, twice removed

My cousins, Mia and Mazlin, were hanging out at my parents yesterday so Madeline and I went over to my mom and dad's to visit and play. My mom sent me the photos she took.

Mia, being the natural leader.

Do you even know how hard it is to get three girls , 3 and under, to look at the camera at the same time?

Let's just say we tried for 10 minutes. This is the best we got.

Madeline isn't sure what to think of the lovely sisters. She hung back and watched the big girls a lot.


On another note, my mom sent me this photo too. She titled it, The Donald.

mg

1 comment:

Jodie Allen said...

kids that age won't all pose at the same time and for me it's such a nightmare trying to explain that to parents paying me for the "perfect family portrait"! I never mind though b/c I think those photos are perfect in their imperfections!