Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rachel Ray, Terrorists and Donuts

Did you hear that Rachel Ray is being accused of sympathizing with the terrorists b/c of her wardrobe choices? Well her and Dunkin Donuts.

I think my brother says it all here on his blog. My brother is a writer and he is funny. That is a good combination. Smarts and humor... and did I mention he got the high metabolism gene too? Yeah, life is so not fair.

Kev read that the store that sold the offending scarf removed it from their inventory. Sorry trendy New Yorkers, your necks will just have to go cold. You don't want the terrorist to win do you?

mg

1 comment:

THE MURDER HOUR said...

I have had one of those scarves that I bought in Maine in the early 90's.
I would wear it sometimes and use it as a table cloth other times. Haven't seen it around here lately-but if I did, I'd wear it while eating donuts.