Sunday, May 25, 2008

Not that I am complaining

So I simply wonder if anyone else has this "problem." When Madeline wakes up from her nap she will make a couple of 'peeps' and then just lie in bed until I come get her. Sometimes I wonder if I missed her noises how long had she been laying in bed without making any noise.

She literally will cough, or say "momma" under her breath and then just lay there. When I do finally go get her up, she looks at me like, "Where have you been? I've been up for at least 15 minutes!"

I am used to babies crying when they want to get up. Sophia (the youngest of the girls I nannied) would at least call my name (Minnie) until I came and got her out of her crib.

I guess that if she isn't crying then I shouldn't worry. I just don't want her to be bored. Only a first time mother would worry about this kind of stuff, I know. But she gives me so little to worry about I have to find something to pick apart!

mg

1 comment:

bridget said...

do they still make the "busy box"? i used to have one attached to the side rails of my kids cribs. they both would wake much like madeline and would entertain themselves with the busy box. i'd be laying in bed and hear all sorts of noises coming from the busy box, but none from the kid. count you blessings, my dear! b

p.s. hey, i just noticed that the annoying letter scramble is gone...now how am i supposed to keep my alzheimers in check?