I'm stuck without sunshine. I'm stuck without color. I'm stuck in my darn coat.
I am fighting this funk really hard. In the past I have just succumbed to it but that does me no good. (just ask Kevin, I am no fun when that happens) I am trying to see the positive, be glass 1/2 full and soak up the sun when I can. So instead of focusing on what is wrong, I am going to focus on what is making me happy right now.
- Madeline Opal. I mean she might be a crazy toddler, but when she walks up and gives you a kiss for no reason, I can't stop my hear from melting.
- Kevin. I enjoy my time with him more than he knows.
- Crafting has always been a way for me to get my mind relaxed and although I don't have much time I have found time over the past few days. I'll share photos some time soon.
- Tea. I have a hot cup next to me now. Ahhh.
- The semester count down. I only have three more days of classes for my regular semester classes. I have some really interesting students this semester. I wish I could share my stories with you all. Although I have one that I don't think anyone would believe. Maybe someday I can share... until then.
- And this is making me feel better too.