Friday, November 07, 2008

So much to say, so little time

I have so much I want to get out, but not a lot of time in which to do that so I am going to do a quickly post and touch on everything, but no nothing justice.

1. Madeline had her 18m check up today. She weights 25#7oz (average) and is 33 1/4 inches tall! (that is the 90th percentile!) She is healthy as can be. She did get three shots today though. Bummer.

2. Sunday night EMHE (extreme makeover: home edition) that was filmed in STL will be on TV. It is on ABC, but I forget what time. Check your local listings (... or set your DVR like us!)

3. I am taking a mini trip this weekend with my grad-school girl friends, Janine and Colene. It is an "een" Reunion! (Get it? MaurEEN, JanINE, ColENE?!?!) So I will be away from my computer, and away from my blogs. I hope you will miss me as much as I will miss you.

4. I will be back in the STL and posting by Monday, I know you will be waiting with baited breath right? I promise to show you all the goodies that I purchase on my trip! (Did I mention the entire reason we are going is IKEA?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!) (!!!=total and utter excitement!) (I think I need some sleep.) (I am a little obsesed with my parenthesis) (I loose all literary creativity when I need sleep)

5. Is anybody else obsesed with Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew on VH1? (Hense the lack of sleep) I mean what is with Gary Busse? He is totally off his rocker!

Ok, good night. See you all in a few days.

mg

No comments: