So Madeline's day care is paid for and I still had my morning class so what does that mean? I got a massive amount of stuff done!!
That is just the front side of my list. If you click on it you can see how many things I have crossed off.
- cleaned the sheets on our bed and all of the towels in the house
- put away all the clean dishes and reloaded the dishwasher
- taken out the recycling and the trash
- cleaned the kitchen counters
- cleaned off the dining room table (no small feet)
- put away all of the laundry (like three weeks worth of clean laundry for me...argh)
- dusted the entire house
- reorganized all of Madeline's toys, including moving them around and putting some in the basement
- cleaned the bathroom
- swiffered all the hardwood/tile floors (so the whole house)
- then I got on my hands and knees and cleaned the living/dining room floor!!!!!!!! Oh, my grandmother would be so proud. (according to her it isn't clean unless you are on your hands and knees.)
- then I mopped the kitchen floor
I havn't been this productive since before Madeline was born. I am exausted.