Friday, March 11, 2011

Facebook Friday

I realized recently that part of the reason I have neglected this blog is because I have been using Facebook a whole lot more. It is just so simple to get online, get what ever is in my brain out quickly and move on.

So I thought it would be a good idea to record some of what I've posted on Facebook during the week. That way it is recorded here for all of posterity as well as on Facebook.

I am not going to re-post everything. Some things need not be repeated. Anything that is notable, or any photos I post I will re-post here.

So let's get started!

March 4 at 12:09pm
Kev is doubting my sensibility because of the way Lydia is dressed today. I'll admit she is a little bold with her colors but the hat was all her idea.


March 4 at 3:02pm
I just had a new (to me) sewing machine brought to my house by a dear friend. Let the fun begin!

March 7 at 10:41am
I guess Lydia's still feeling crummy. She just asked to nap two hours early and passed out almost as soon as I put her down. Worried what this means for the rest of the day!!!

March 7 at 6:00pm
Me: I love you Madeline.
Madeline: I love that rug.

March 9 at 10:08am
Dear Sun,
It was fun while it lasted. Could you please come out again soon? Like, now?
Love, Maureen

March 11 at 2:35pm
Conversation at the park is going something like this: "Up!" So I put her up. Immediately she says "down" so I take her down. "Up!" "Down!" "Up!" "Down!" When will I learn?


No comments: