Monday, August 17, 2009

Lightening strike

Yesterday Kev and I went to the ball game with my brother and sister in law. (thanks for taking us guys! We had a great time.). There were two rain delays and two massive but short lived storms. When we returned home we found the Christmas lights on our deck had exploded and 7 or 8 breakers in the house had been tripped AND our phone line was out. This includes our modem (which Kev thinks is fried) so I may be scarce (ok, more scarce) this week. I'll let you know how things are going the week if I have the chance. Please keep your fingers crossed that the damage isn't more extensive than we currently think. We suspect a lightening strike... Argh. Sometimes I hate nature.

mg

1 comment:

Elliot said...

Boo hiss!

That totally sucks, you guys. Sorry to hear it.

But glad you could join us at the game! It was fun, even if we did leave before Rasmus saved the day.