Distracted by what you ask?
- actually BEING 38 weeks pregnant
- having no less than 8 loads of laundry to do today, no joke
- parenting a two year old who still doesn't want to nap and says things like "I'm too tired to nap." How do you argue with that?
- Ken Burn's new documentary on the National Parks system
- crying over a two year old who won't nap
- crying over the fact that I can't nap if my daughter doesn't nap
- crying because in two weeks or so I am going to have TWO children who won't allow me to sleep
- crying,* just cuz
- cottage cheese
- heart burn
- the Real Simple Magazine my sister in law let me borrow
- wallowing in the mess that is my kitchen but putting off the dishes because I have done 8 friggin' loads of laundry today, by gone it!
- not having the baby's room even close to ready
- thinking about packing a bag to take to the hospital
- not packing a bag to take to the hospital
- worrying that I haven't packed a bag for the hospital
- still not packing a bag for the hospital
*Did you get that I cried today? It's ok... I am better now.