- Our current house is under contract. (Woooooo Whooooooo!)
- We went through about a million rounds of contract negotiations in order to settle on Kevin and I fixing about a million and a half things for our buyer and her not getting our washer and dryer. (We are feeling a little taken advantage of... but our house will be sold by April 1st!!! Again, wooooo whooooo!)
- Madeline ended up at the doctors office AGAIN. He popped her OTHER arm back into socket this week. How did this one happen you ask? Well I have no idea. We were at the playground and she was fine, until she got home, sat on the front step and stated "my arm hurts." Then she refused to use it for the next 12 hours. ARGH!
- When I asked if our doctor had hotlined me, he simply stated, "they should be waiting for you at home." (Totally a joke and it totally made me laugh! We love our peds!)
- I can't end this list without mentioning that my dear and darling friend Olivia, got her dream job this week! I guess that means I will be visiting Delaware at some point in the next few years. (I honestly never thought I'd go to Delaware... but who does? Nothing against Delaware...)