Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our own (Miss) Freddy Mercury

Before bed mom and dad get creative with my wardrobe. This week we played celebrity look-a-like. Sorry for the bopp-oo (our word for pacifier) in my mouth. I was really tired and just about to get into bed.

And make sure you vote in the poll on the right of the page.* We want to hear who you think I look like!

Madeline rockin' out with her bopp-oo and Jammie-Jams.

Freddy Mercury, rockin' out with a mic and spandex!!


Although the look is also sort of Elvis...
Freddy is much more rock and roll!


*Poll results:
The 16 total votes broke down like this:
6 votes (37%) for Maddy is Freddy Mercury all the way.
5 votes (31%) for Maddy is a hound dog just like Elvis.
2 votes (12%) for I have no idea what you are talking about.
4 votes (25%) for Don't you two have anything better to do?

mg

4 comments:

THE MURDER HOUR said...

She ain't nothin' but a champion, my friend!

Molly said...

She really doesn't have enough hair, chestal or otherwise, to contend with those boys. I'd have to say with the addition of the bopp-o (an addictive substance) she's more like Elvis. Hey... you asked!!

notawritersfather said...

Put that rocker to bed. Fat bottom girls need their beauty rest. I didn't get enough. Look what happened to me!

bridget said...

i'm thinking clownvis presley...but that wasn't one of the choices! b.