Monday, March 31, 2008

My First...

OPENING DAY!

This time the first is for Maureen not for Madeline. Kevin got an early birthday present from my family... tickets to opening day! Although Kev has been before, I have only seen it on TV. The first three and a half innings were awesome.

We were in section 270 in left field, and we were lucky to be in row 12. We were just under cover. We sat through an hour and a half of rain delay before they called the game and rescheduled for tomorrow night. Wouldn't you know we have tickets to the Blues tomorrow night. (The ONE week we go anywhere and now they are at the exact same night and time!)

This "first" lead to another...


My First...

Rain out!




I must apologize for the poor quality of the photo/video. I took my old Kodak, not the fancy pants Sony. Rain + fp.o.s. Kodak = not so good photos

mg

2 comments:

Molly said...

I can't believe this was your first opening day game! What kind of a pitiful childhood did you have that your parents never took you to an opening day game? And why hasn't Kevin taken you to an opening day game before? You should be sorely disappointed in all of those who supposedly "love" you.

Are you depressed yet?

mGk said...

Wow, that was uplifting.

Molly mood-killer. Waaa...waaa.