Friday, March 07, 2008

My First...

COLD :(

Normally these "firsts" posts are a barrel of fun, but not this time. Madeline has her first cold. Yesterday she spent most of the day feeling really icky and not wanting to sleep. Hence the cuddles with Daddy on the sofa. Today she wouldn't take her morning nap, but she did sleep this afternoon... although I did have to lay down and nap with her... not that I am complaining! Tonight she is feeling a lot better and is much less snotty.

March 6- Madeline curls up with her poppa for a snuggle.


March 6- So, is it her cold or the t-shirt that is making her so upset? I'll let you decide.

mg

2 comments:

Molly said...

Awww.... poor baby. She LOOKS sick! I have to hand it to you, Mo, you don't just post the cute pictures, you also include the real life stuff. (I'm thinking of the one where she's crying by the gate blocking the kitchen and now these pics.) Keep posting! And... don't forget, you have a standing request for those distorted pictures where her head is big & her body little.... you know what I mean. :)

mGk said...

When your target is increasingly mobile those distorted photos are hard to get.... most of them are just blurry! I'll keep trying...