Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


Daddy,

Happy first Father's Day! (I know I am a little late, but we were busy celebrating with Grandpa Gene and Grandpa Bruce yesterday.)

You are the best dad I could ask for. I love it when we cuddle on the couch and watch the Cardinals. I only wish they had a more solid pitching staff and that Yadi and Eck were off the DL.

I also love it when you get up in the middle of the night with me. I know you need your sleep so I will try to be better about that. But until then I want to thank you for all the midnight, two am, and four am... diaper changes. (Mommy really appreciates them too!)

I hope you had a good first father's day. I had a great day with you and I can't wait until next year, when I will be awake for more of it!

Love your little girl,

Maddy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Father's Day Kevin!!!!!
Maddy is so cute. I hope you had a good day.
JMD

Unknown said...

Happy Father's Day!
Jeanne is subject to the screen name I created (fiance-jeanne) much to her chagrin. Not very creative, but to the point.

I will change the name October 20th, I was thinking of wife-jeanne...how does that sound?
NAS

Elliot said...

Yeah, Yadi and Eck should totally get better Maddy. You're right. I think they would have won Monday night if Yadi and The MVP were around, and then your parents and your aunt and I would have had a better time at the game. Not that we had an awful time, but I'm sure that being away from you for that long would have been just a bit more bearable if the Cards had won.

And man, you should stop hanging out with cousin Alan (Will to your father), or you'll get an even bigger head for sports. Not that that's a bad thing, but I want to hear some Tour de France talk comin my way.

P.S.- Your Aunt says you are an elephant.

P.P.S.- I meant to say that Aunt Kathy says you are Eloquent. Not an Elephant. Some day, I will teach you the difference. Hint: one probably has tusks, the other never does.