Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Family


So nine + months in the making and here we are. A family. Can you believe it? I can't some days. It seems like just yesterday that Kev and I were marching to Blood Sweat and Tears and hanging out at football games.

Who would have thought over 10 years ago that we would be the family you see above? Life is pretty amazing.

And look at our little girl... isn't she just the cutest! She really is "the star" as Grandpa Bruce named her this weekend. She is the center of attention and we couldn't be happier!

5 comments:

Janine said...

...and it looks like it's the way it's always been meant to be. :) You guys look SO happy! (And might I add that you're looking pretty hot there missy-- If that's what everyone looks like after giving birth, sign me up! ...Well... not quite yet! ;))

Elliot said...

Aw...Blood Sweat and Tears...wow. You were like, fourteen and fifteen back then. And now you're...almost...whoa. Not gonna say it.

I almost said the TH word.

You know...thirty.

mGk said...

I can't believe you almost said the TH word... and then you DID! I can't wait until you are TH... then payback begins! Man we are getting old.

mg

Molly said...

I don't want to hear you kids talk about OLD until you come to the F word. But wait... F**** isn't old. I'm not due for old for another 30 years.

Oh, and she IS the star. Never has there been a more adorable baby. But you two are pretty amazing, too.

bridget said...

F is the new T !!!