Monday, May 28, 2007

A new post

I have tried to post on two separate occasions today. It was not technical difficulties that have thwarted my efforts, but first a sleeping baby who decided to wake up and second a post that was way to complicated and made me loose patience.

So instead I am posting one photo and this simple update. Maddy is doing well. She is three weeks and three days old and is changing each and every day. At this point her changes are huge. Anything other than eating and sleeping seems like a major milestone. One thing is for sure. She sure is a cutie, and she has most definitely captured our hearts.


Madeline, deep in thought.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

I've seen that look before...she's trying to figure out a way to keep it so that all she ever does is sleep and eat. I mean...I make that face at least four times a day!