Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Bathing Beauty



What an exciting two weeks and two days it has been. Madeline has changed so much in that time. She is getting bigger and stronger every day. At her appointment with Dr. Marty she was a whopping 7 lb. 13 oz! She still isn't giving mom and dad a whole lot of sleep at night, but even a solid two hour stretch is a good thing at this point. (Isn't that sad...)

The photo above is from her first sponge bath. Of course she loved being laid out on the counter... but once the water started she wasn't quite so fond. Once she was warm and snuggly again she was a very happy and baby smelling little angel once again.

Now that her pesky little cord stub has fallen off we are going to have to try a full on bath. I think she might enjoy that a little more than just being wiped down and cold... I know I would.

mg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are TOOO cute for words.

That's you M. :-)

The pictures are sooo cute. Keep them coming!!!

Molly said...

How is this supposed to make me NOT want to come visit her? You have to PROMISE me you'll tell me when you've had enough of me!