I love it.
- I love my students, or at least most of them.
- I get out of the house a couple of nights a week.
- I get to teach what I know and love. (Public Speaking and Interpersonal communication)
- I like money.
- I hate the extra time it takes out of my already full life.
- Although I know I said I loved getting out of the house, it is always very hard to leave the girls and Kevin.
There is only so much time in my day and the blog has been back burnered. I know there is so much that I am missing. I loved May because I made a point to blog even the little parts of our days. Now I miss that. That is what this blog is about for me. With Madeline's start of preschool just around the corner, a short trip and the fall birthday season approaching hopefully I will get on the ball. Until then, enjoy the real reason you visit...