Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A photo-shoot

Sometimes it seems impossible to get a good photo with both girls.

I am constantly trying to get Lydia's attention or wrangle Madeline back into the frame. I am constantly making noise.

Where are you going?
Lydia, look at mommy!

Wait...don't move.
Don't knock your sister over.

Come back here!
Can you please sit in the chair next to your sister.

And this photo shoot was special. See that orange washcloth on Madeline's head? It is holding an icepack because she fell of the chair and hit her head on the window sill trying to get back into the chair. (Of course it was all my fault.)

Ok, I know your head hurts but I think Elmo is stuck in my camera. If you smile he might come out to say hi! No really. Look right here.


I may not get the perfect shot every time... or ever.


But I try.
Thank you!

{Can you see the bump on Madeline's head in that last one?}



mg

3 comments:

Molly said...

Hahahaha.... oh, that's such a nice and honest slice of life. Thanks!

Bridget said...

I don't see the bump on the head, but it looks like Madeline ate a BIG dinner! Love the photo essay!

Gina said...

Oh, lord...I am imagining cute shots of L and the new baby and now I know the truth...