Thursday, February 28, 2008

Super Grover to the rescue!

Madeline has a new friend. I don't normally buy stuffies but I could not pass this one up. Both Kevin and I have an affinity towards this blue haired, super Muppet and how cute is this particular version?!?! When I picked him up in the store Madeline started giggling almost instantaneously. She has been dragging him around the house and taking him into bed for naps ever since!

What is it they say about owners looking like their pets?

Feb. 28- This is my current favorite photo of Madeline. It is hilarious!!!

Feb. 28- Hangin' with Grover before bed.

mg

4 comments:

bridget said...

these are fabulous photos!!! much better than any sears portrait or whatever...can i get a copy of them? b.

Molly said...

I love these! Now... get a distorted view! (I'm pretty demanding, aren't I?)

RPS said...

those made me laugh -- great pictures!!!

B

McGrath said...

Adorable!