Monday, January 14, 2008

Her mother's daughter

Hanging out with Granny this weekend we found out that Ms. Madeline likes pickles. We were expecting a funny look and for her to spit it back out. Much to our surprise, she cried when we tried to take it away. I think she has a very distinguished palette for an eight month old! She might look just like Kevin, but she has my taste buds for sure!

*editors note: I am aware that pickles are probably not on the APA's list of approved foods for a 8m old. They will not be a part of her daily diet!

Jan. 12

Jan. 12- she wouldn't hand it over... look what you have started Granny!

mg

1 comment:

Molly said...

She takes after her Aunt Kathy! And no, I won't apologize for introducing her to a pickle. It could be worse... it could have been ice cream! (I promise I won't do that one!)