Friday, January 11, 2008

Fever, in the Morning. Fever all through the night.







Our poor little girl had her first fever yesterday. Now don't panic, it only got up to 100.00 and only stayed there for an hour or so, but still a fever none the less. The hardest part about babies being sick is that they can't tell you they feel crumby, at least not with words you can understand. (ie. English) She wasn't quite her normal chipper self yesterday, but all in all she was pretty normal. No real fussiness, no other symptoms of something being wrong. Just a fever.

There were some issues with BMs but I am not about to go into that on this blog. I have a feeling Bridget might just have something to say about that if I did! (Trust me, I wouldn't want to read about that either and she's my baby!)

So the fever is gone and we count our lucky starts that we didn't have to deal with 12 days of "ickys" to put it nicely. Our little girl is back to a wonderful 98.6. (That's better than a perfect 10!)

mg

2 comments:

bridget said...

thank you, maureen, for thinking of me! as oscar wilde once said, "the details are vulgar." bridget

RPS said...

I'm glad that it didn't last long and she's back to her usual self!