Friday, January 25, 2008

8 degrees

Sorry for the laps in posts. I have taken some really cute photos this week too... but with the weather being as cold as it is we have shut up the back room (where the desktop computer is) and so I haven't downloaded any of our adorable shots. Once the weather warms up this weekend we will brave the back room and get some updated photos on the blog.

They say it is suppose to be in the 50s this weekend. We might just open up our windows to let the air circulate. Picnic anyone? (just kidding of course)


mg

5 comments:

Molly said...

I'm in physical pain over the lack of photos. You know what this means? I'm going to have to come over there!

THE MURDER HOUR said...

Ok, I got 3 things on my mind (& that's ALL!). 1) those 8 degrees are on the + side, right? In which case I have no pity! 2) Lapse in blogging? If you blog once a month, I'm happy! Don't let others pressure you into it. Even with the threat of "showing up", all you have to do is lock the doors, plug your ears, and repeat, "neener, neener, neener!".
And, 3)I forget what 3 was! 4)Your baby is SSOOOOO cute! I just want to make her "stay up late"!

bridget said...

she's just a little plaything, i want to make her stay up allllllll night!!! b.

bridget said...

AND SHE LOOKS SO CUTE IN HER LITTLE RED SUIT...ALL NIGHT LONG.

RPS said...

Not to rub it in but it is 80 and sunny. Perfect weather for shorts!!!! Hope your pipes don't freeze!!!!!!!