Friday, October 05, 2007

Madeline is 5 months old!

Maddy turned 5 months old yesterday. We can hardly believe that she is both that young and that old all at the same time. It seems like only yesterday she was just a twinkle in our eyes, but on the other hand we can hardly remember life without her!

She is a joy to be around and aside from the fact that she doesn't want to nap in the afternoons is a happy baby all day long. Making the choice to stay home with her, although difficult, has really been the best decision for us. I can't imagine missing out on her laughs and smiles all day. The look of concentration she gets when playing with a toy just cracks me up. I guess at five months a string of plastic chains is like brain surgery. Enjoy the photos we have posted over the last few days. Isn't she cute?!?!


I'm how old? Man, I'm really getting up there in months!

1 comment:

ElizabethAllyn said...

Awwwwwww !!!!!! See is soooo cute !!! I am so glad I got to see you both last week !!! She has gotten so big !!!! I wonder how big is she now...weight & height ??? I bet she is off the charts w/ her height.... You know Ethan is off the chart for his weight. Ethan is almost sitting up by himself too. He likes to stand up too w/ my help. I can't believe how much he (they) has grown up in the last month. He loves to play with his toys. Oh and he also "analize" his toys too. TTYL, have fun w/ Maddy !!!