Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!



Happy Halloween everyone! I hope your holidays were safe and full of frightful fun. I spent most of my day (at least while Maddy was napping) carving our pumpkins. I am pretty proud of my family pumpkin... but the polka-dot one is pretty cool too. See below for even more pumpkin fun!!!

But first, meet our CHICKEN!!! There is no sky falling, or running away from all things scary. Just an adorable almost 6month old. I mean really, what is cuter than our baby girl in a chicken suit. Fun, Fun!

We made the rounds with our little chicken and visited Granny and Poppy Mc-R, Grandma and Grandpa G and Aunt Kathy and Uncle Elliot. She was a trooper through the whole night. (She is not a night owl by any stretch of the imagination!)

Earlier in the day, before I carved the pumpkin as seen above, Maddy helped me decorate our Mr. Pumpkin Head. Arg! He's a pirate! Is this not the coolest?!?!
For more Mr. Pumpkin Head fun check out Becky and Scott's blog post.

And in case you were wondering Maddy's shirt says "Mummy's Girl." (How fitting!)

mmg

4 comments:

RPS said...

Love the pumpkins! We are not so creative I'm afraid! You've got the cutest chicken I've ever seen too -- some people have all the luck ;-) Sounds like you had a wonderful Halloween!

Jenny and Aaron's Baby Blog said...

Maddy is so adorable in that chicken costume! And your pumpkins look great, too.

McGrath said...

Maddy is the cutest! I love the chicken outfit and you are so creative.

bridget said...

which came first...the chicken or the pumpkin?!!