Thursday, October 25, 2007

Congrats Jeanne and Nathan!

Jeanne and Nathan tied the knot this weekend... (sorry for the delay in posting, it has been a long week.) It was a beautiful day. And a great time was had by all!

I walked down the aisle with Jeanne's oldest brother, Matt. As you can see he is very, very tall... and even succeeded in making me feel short. That very rarely happens! (Keep in mind that I am also wearing 1 1/2 inch heals!)

The excitement for the day was that I felt like I was going to pass out during the ceremony. They only had kneelers and every time we knelt I feel like was going to pass out! Mary, the Old Cathedral's wedding coordinator, saved the day and got me a cold towel and a bottle of water. Thank you Mary!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Look at you looking short!