Monday, September 10, 2007

My First...

FAMILY CAMP!!!






Leo and I played with toys on the floor.













I even got to hold his hand. As you I can see I was happier about this than Leo!










John joined in on family Olympics with a mad game of Crochet.




















Cheryl and Rachel decorated their family camp reunion patches!













Uncle Elliot even had a pie eating contest, with himself. I think he lost.

















Greg's patch summed the event up very nicely.















After dinner we relaxed on the deck. Carolyn and Leo played a flying game. I just lounged with Grandpa!

4 comments:

Molly said...

I think that's Mike... not John... it's really too bad we didn't think to get a shot of the whole crew. What were we thinking???

mGk said...

No, that was John... Mike wasn't wearing a hat and his shirt had the cardinal's logo on it.

And What were we thinking is right!?

ElizabethAllyn said...

I REALLY LOVE THE CUTE PINK DRESS MADDY IS WARING !! SHE IS SO ADORABLE !!!

ElizabethAllyn said...

Oh ! I cant believe Maddy is holding another boys hand !!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL