Thursday, September 06, 2007

Our 4 month old

Madeline turned 4 months on Tuesday! This summer has flown by. She is so much fun to play with these days and she has begun to anticipate activities and games. She rolls over from her back to her tummy every time we lay her down. (Then she gets frustrated that she is on her tummy and cries... she has yet to master the tummy to back flip.)

All in all things are well. I began teaching as an Adjunct at Fontbonne this semester. It is going well and I am only teaching one class so the load isn't heavy at all. I did manage to throw my back out on Monday of this week however. I have to thank my amazing husband, wonderful mother, fantastic in laws and groovy father for taking care of me and Maddy this week. I am feeling much better (anything is better than laying on the floor in tears...) and I couldn't have done it without them. The cake and ice cream Scott and Becky brought over on Tuesday was a huge help too, I might add.

That being said here are some of the most recent photos of Ms. Madeline. Enjoy!

__________________

Hey Dad, look what I found!















Daddy and I watched the Cardinals slaughter the Pirates today 16 to 4. Go Cards!





















Get that camera out of here. Can't you see I'm busy at work?















Nap time!

4 comments:

Molly said...

With my own back out of whack, I don't know how much help I've been, but I guess moral support and a shoulder to cry on counts...eh?

Molly said...

OH... and man, what a cutie! You knew that, though...

ElizabethAllyn said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES !!! WOW she is getting so big and of corse always SOOOOOOOO CUTE !!!!!!!!!! So is Ethan ..I think he is 20 lbs now !Mike & I meet Leo last weekend !! He is so cute...I Think he is 5 lbs lighter than Ethan !!! (But he is 10 days older)UMMMMM..... I think its has something with what we are fedding him. lol Well, Sorry to hear about your back. It sounds like everyhing else is going good !!!Mike & Ethan watch the cards games too..and Rams !!

bridget said...

babies are really cute when they're sleeping!!!!! ok...so she's just cute all the time!!