Monday, July 30, 2007

Our own version of little Ms. Piggy


Say hello to our little Piglet.

So we haven't been the best at posting this month. By the time I get home from work, it is time for dinner, finishing a few little things around the house, putting Maddy to bed and then crashing ourselves. All to do it again the next day. I will be so happy when this week is over and I no longer have to go into the office. Not that this year and some hasn't taught me anything, but I am glad to be moving on to the next phase of our life. Maddy needs me, and I am more than happy to be able to be there for her.

We must thank her many babysitters for this past month. We couldn't have held it together without Grandma Sue and Grandpa Bruce, or Granny Molly and Poppy Gene. Thanks so much!

Let's just hope I can stay busy enough to not get board. It will be an adventure that is for sure!

mmg

1 comment:

bridget said...

bored won't set in until there's a ton of snow on the ground and it's not easy to get out! been there...