Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lurk No More!

So we are told that a certain someone wanted us to update our blog. Yet there is no comment left. No trace that such a person, who so desperately wanted an update has even seen it. So it is time that I call out that person for what they are.

A BLOG LURKER!

def. blog lurker, n. /adj. 1-one who lurks around looking at others blogs but does not comment 2- one who pesters other blogger's mothers to tell them they need an update 3- this individual may not (and in this case does not) maintain their own blog therefore must live the "blog" life vicariously through the blogs on which they lurk.

So, to all you blog lurkers out there. (And you know who you are... and there are many of you...) Leave a comment. Let us know that we are not posting in vain. Then maybe we might be tempted to update a bit more frequently. (And if you don't mind me saying so three times this week isn't so bad, huh?)

_____________________
Only 18 more days!
But who's counting right?

1 comment:

Elliot said...

Well, you see, it's the sporadic nature of your blogs. After a while, we just stop checking. Sure, once every three weeks I'll click on over, and yes, I know, even I have the affrontery to every once in a while neglect my blog visitors, and I always apologize. But, you can't expect people to notice three brand new posts in a week if it has been a full two months since a fresh update. Give it time. Let it sink in. Let us wander over in our own time (which is precious, and so why waste it on yet again clicking over and seeing you holding a jar of spaghetti sauce, which really only makes me hungry), and we will discover your new posts. Also, I was outta town for two of those posts. Need I remind you? So there we go.

But thanks for the update anyway.