Sunday, March 11, 2007

We got a new camera!


We got a new camera! This was a christmas present to ourselves this year. We figured now was a good time to make the big purchase seeing as we will probably want to take a ton of pictures in the very near future. So of course we had to try it out a little....on nothing other than Olive. I mean really, what else is there to take pictures of. No real scenic things to look around here, especially this time of year. No little ones running around yet. (At least that belong to us that is. I am not sure the Pats would appreciate me taking pictures of their kids.) So here we are again, posting a picture of our wonderful cat. Hopefully she won't be upset when she realizes that her moment(s) in the spotlight is almost over. Here she comes, I'd better quit talking about her.


COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY: 21 days

I'll be there 8-)

No comments: