Sunday, December 16, 2007

My First...

Snow day!!!

I bundled up in my winter snow suit (thank you Wynns!) and headed out into the 7+ inches of snow in my front yard!



Dad and I were all bundled up and ready to head into the winter wonderland outside.



Once we got outside, Daddy got out my sled. I went so far! About 2 inches! It was awesome!



After the thrill of the sled I plopped into the snow. It is really pretty, but I just don't know what to think of it to be honest.



Dad helped me make my very first snow angel! It was awesome!



Then we came inside and decorated the Christmas tree. Dad and I put the star on top. It is beautiful and I love looking at the lights!



Then I chewed on a carrot stick as a "snack". I don't really eat any of it, but it sure feels good on my gums.



After my nap, Mom and Dad brought some snow inside so I could play without all the cold air. I wasn't all that interested. We did make a mini-snow man and he was pretty cool. (get it, "cool")


mg

2 comments:

Molly said...

Ahhh.... enough pictures to warm a granny's heart on a cold Monday morning. Thank you!! (my code word for this comment is "butwin". That's just downright disgusting!)

RPS said...

Yay for the first snow adventure! Can't wait to see the gibson family -- just a few more days!