Friday, September 30, 2005

So I have been debating what to do with this blog. Some days I think it will be great for posting pictures of our lives. Then I think I will use it as a site to write about those wonderful things that are happening in our lives. Then I remember that nothing is really happening in our lives worth taking pictures of or writing about (not to mention then posting them on a public blog).

A few months ago I might have had something to post. We were getting married and going to other family and friends weddings. Eight total this summer alone. It was a wonderfully busy, crazy and at the same time relaxing summer. I wish I could go back to that time, when I didn't have a laundry list of things to accomplish before each Friday, and take it all in. Relish in the sheer lack of things to do.

So tonight I am up late finishing a paper for my graduate course in Media Organizations and wondering why I thought grad school was the way to go. So I think maybe I should post about that. The constant list of things to do each week. Because right now, that is all that there is. The excitement is over for a while.

No comments: